Ohio Self-paced Online Recertification
2021 Self-Paced Recertification Course Registration
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Agricultural Fertilizer Recertification - $15
(Course content is the same, but the deadline differs depending on if you have a pesticide license, and which type of pesticide license)
|Commercial Pesticide License
Deadline: September 30, 2020
|Private Pesticide License
|Ag Fertilizer Only (No Pesticide License)
For a receipt, please email FAES-OnlineOutreach@osu.edu
Returning to the Course?
- After you register for the course, bookmark https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canvas
- Save your password, your email address is your username
- Return to this link to access the course
Finished the course but not seeing your credits? Check that you've submitted your recertification form.
Online recertification is temporarily available for Ohio pesticide applicators and fertilizer certificate holders who were unable to obtain recertification credits due to theCOVID-19 crisis. Out-of-state reciprocity is not available through online recertification.
Registration - Additional Info
- Valid email address
- Registration is only available online, phone regsitration is not available.
- This course will show on your credit card statement as "OSU CFAES ONLIN OUTREACH".
- No refunds available.
- To return to the course: https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canvas
What Emails to Expect
This course is hosted in the ScarletCanvas Platform
- After registering:
- Canvas Catalog: Complete Registration
- Canvas Catalog: You are Enrolled
- Password Reset
- Instructure Canvas
Don't know if you need credits? Check your Recertification Status
Viewing on Your Phone?
Online recertification is offered through ScarletCanvas. You can access ScarletCanvas through any web browser, but if using a smart phone or other portable device, the experience can be optimized by downloading the canvas app.