News & Events
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection -
New Date: Tuesday March 26
Registration will open soon.
For more information, visit the event page.
2019 Commercial New Applicator Dates
March 19 - General Pest
Registration Opening Soon
2019 Commercial Recertification Trainings
January 9, 2019 (Wednesday) - Dayton Convention Center
January 15, 2019 (Tuesday) - Akron, John S. Knight Center
February 22, 2019 (Friday) - Sandusky, Kalahari Conference Center
February 26, 2019 (Tuesday) - Columbus Convention Center
PEP-Talk, September 2018
In this Issue:
Glyphosate and Cancer in the News Again
New Requirements for Paraquat
Chlorpyrifos History and Current Status Ohio Sensitive Crop Registry
Anyone that applies Xtendimax, FeXapan or Engenia in Ohio must:
- Take dicamba specific training (see below)
- Be a licensed applicator or work under the direct supervision of a licensed applicator
- Maintain specific records
- Apply only when wind speeds are below 10 mph, but above 3 mph
- Apply between sunrise and sunset, never during a temperature inversion
- Survey surrounding area for sensitive crops and apply buffers accordingly
- Use only approved nozzles (See List Here)
*ANY dicamba-specific training will meet the training requirement to apply Xtendimax, Engenia, or FeXapan, regardless of which company (BASF, Monsanto, Dupont) sponsored the meeting.
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Commercial Applicator Recertification Opportunities
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...