Hosting a live online recertification webinar
Live, online pesticide recertification webinars have been approved by the Ohio Department of Agriculture for the 2021 recertification year.
Listed below are instructions, supporting documents, and the video recording of the instructional webinar hosted by the ODA and PSEP.
1. Request a meeting with the ODA
- Private Applicator Meeting - Use ODA Portal
- Commercial Applicator Meeting
- Live and moderated
Verify attendance throughout the day
- Read program sessions codes throughout the day
- Collect attendee data and recertification codes
- Tip: Use qualtrics to collect data - email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of qualtrics form
- Do not collect last four digits of applicators' social security number. Enter 9999 instead.
Instruction Sheets Coming Soon
Requirements and Suggestions PPT
Requesting a Live Online Class - Matt Cochran, Joe Dickerson, ODA
Requesting an in-person Class (review) - Matt Cochran, ODA
Online Recert - Requirements and Suggestions - Chrissy Kaminski, PSEP
Zoom for Online Recert - Adam Ziadeh, PSEP
Qualtrics for Online Recert - Mary Ann Rose, PSEP