Hosting a live online recertification webinar
Live, online pesticide recertification webinars have been approved by the Ohio Department of Agriculture for the 2022 recertification year.
- Hybrid meetings are only allowed if entered separately. If you wish to host a meeting with in-person and virtual participants, you will need to register two meetings in the portal for that day: one online, one in-person
Listed below are instructions, supporting documents, and the video recording of the instructional webinar hosted by the ODA and PSEP.
1. Request a meeting with the ODA
- Private Applicator Meeting - Use ODA Portal
- Commercial Applicator Meeting
- Live and moderated
Verify attendance throughout the day
- Read program sessions codes throughout the day
- Collect attendee data and recertification codes
- Tip: Use qualtrics to collect data - email email@example.com for a copy of qualtrics form
- Do not collect last four digits of applicators' social security number. Enter 9999 instead.
Extension: For copies of the videos, please email our office.
Live Recert Tutorial Webinar - FULL - Email Pested for the full video
Requesting a Live Online Class - Matt Cochran, Joe Dickerson, ODA - Email Pested for the full video
Requesting an in-person Class (review) - Matt Cochran, ODA - Email Pested for the full video
Online Recert - Requirements and Suggestions - Chrissy Kaminski, PSEP
Zoom for Online Recert - Adam Ziadeh, PSEP
Qualtrics for Online Recert - Mary Ann Rose, PSEP