News & Events
2020 Commercial Recertification Trainings
January 9, 2020 (Thursday) - Dayton Convention Center
January 24, 2020 (Friday) - Sandusky, Kalahari Conference Center
February 12, 2020 (Wednesday) - Akron, John S. Knight Center
February 27, 2020 (Thursday) - Columbus Convention Center (Lunch will be limited at Columbus)
Paper registration will be mailed in mid November.
2020 Commercial New Applicator Trainings
Choose the date below for event information and registration:
General Pest Control (Category 10a and Core): March 24 - 25
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection - New Dates
Three New Factsheets!!
PEP-Talk, September 2018
In this Issue:
Glyphosate and Cancer in the News Again
New Requirements for Paraquat
Chlorpyrifos History and Current Status Ohio Sensitive Crop Registry
Anyone that mixes, loads or applies Xtendimax, FeXapan or Engenia in Ohio must be a licensed applicator: Exam Preparation Courses Here
- Take annual dicamba specific training (see below)
- Maintain specific records
- Apply only when wind speeds are below 10 mph, but above 3 mph
- Apply between 1 hour after sunrise and and 2 hours before sunset, never during a temperature inversion
- Survey surrounding area for sensitive crops and apply buffers accordingly
- Use only approved nozzles (See List Here)
*ANY dicamba-specific training will meet the training requirement to apply Xtendimax, Engenia, or FeXapan, regardless of which company (BASF, Monsanto, Dupont) sponsored the meeting.
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Commercial Applicator Recertification Opportunities
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...