News & Events
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection -
New Date: April 24, 2018
Anyone that applies Xtendimax, FeXapan or Engenia in Ohio must:
- Be a licensed applicator or work under the direct supervision of a licensed applicator
- Maintain specific records
- Apply only when wind speeds are below 10 mph, but above 3 mph
- Apply between sunrise and sunset, never during a temperature inversion
- Survey surrounding area for sensitive crops and apply buffers accordingly
- Use only approved nozzles (See List Here)
Precautions for Dicamba Use in Xtend Soybeans (Purdue Extension Factsheet)
Dicamba-Specific Training Dates: Click Here
*ANY dicamba-specific training will meet the training requirement to apply Xtendimax, Engenia, or FeXapan, regardless of which company (BASF, Monsanto, Dupont) sponsored the meeting.
2018 Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicator Recertification Conference
OSU Employees Only: To register with an eRequest, select “OSU Employee” as your Registration Type on the drop down menu. Register with an eRequest.
2018 Commercial New Applicator Dates
Choose the date below to register.
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Commercial Applicator Recertification Opportunities
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...