News & Events
2018 Urban Landscape Pest Management Workshop
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Registration will open in July
Columbus, Ohio 4-H Center.
Five total hours of recertification credit. Categories offered:
Core (1 Hour)
4a - Forest Pest
5 - Industrial Vegetation
6a - Ornamental Pest
6c - Ornamental Weed
8 - Turf
2019 Commercial Recertification Trainings
January 9, 2019 (Wednesday) - Dayton Convention Center
January 15, 2019 (Tuesday) - Akron, John S. Knight Center
February 22, 2019 (Friday) - Sanduksy, Kalahari Conference Center
February 26, 2019 (Tuesday) - Columbus Convention Center
More information to come. Registration will open in October.
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection -
New Date: Tuesday October 16, 2018
Anyone that applies Xtendimax, FeXapan or Engenia in Ohio must:
- Take dicamba specific training (see below)
- Be a licensed applicator or work under the direct supervision of a licensed applicator
- Maintain specific records
- Apply only when wind speeds are below 10 mph, but above 3 mph
- Apply between sunrise and sunset, never during a temperature inversion
- Survey surrounding area for sensitive crops and apply buffers accordingly
- Use only approved nozzles (See List Here)
*ANY dicamba-specific training will meet the training requirement to apply Xtendimax, Engenia, or FeXapan, regardless of which company (BASF, Monsanto, Dupont) sponsored the meeting.
2018 Commercial New Applicator Dates
Choose the date below to register.
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Commercial Applicator Recertification Opportunities
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...