News & Events
Study Materials Change
Coming October 2, 2023
Urban Landscape Pest Management Webinar
Wednesday September 27, 2023
Deadline to register: September 20, 2023 - Registration is closed!
5 hour recertification webinar for 2023 season.
Core 6a - Ornamental Pest
3a - Aquatic Pest 6c - Ornamental Weed
4a - Forestry Pest 8 - Turf
5 - Industrial Veg
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
Next Course: October 26, 2023
Self-Paced Recertification Course Now Open:
Register here for the commerical pesticide self-paced course - scroll to the yellow table Please carefully check that you need this course, there are no refunds.
Please note: The self-paced course is for Ohio recertification credits only.
Self-Paced Commercial Recertification
January 23 - September 30 - 2023
2023 Commercial New Applicator Trainings
2024 Commercial Recertification Conferences
Save the date! Registration coming October 1!!
Akron - January 11, 2024 - John S. Knight Center
Findlay - January 18, 2024 - Hancock Hotel
Columbus - February 14, 2024 - Convention Center
Cincinnati - February 22, 2024 - Oasis Conference Center (Loveland)
Februrary 28, 2024 - Agricultural Fertilizer Recertification
2024 Commercial New Applicator Trainings
Save the date! Registration coming soon!!
Febuary 7, 2024 - Online Webinar
March 20, 2024 - In-Person
April 10, 2024 - Online Webinar
May 15, 2024 - In-Person
August 21, 2024 - In-Person
October 2, 2024 - Online Webinar
New Self-Paced Course in General Pest Control (Ohio Commercial Pesticide Category 10a)
- A course designed to help applicators study for and pass the commercial 10a exam
- Useful for anyone interested in managing pests that infest structures such as cockroaches, ants and rodents
- Not for recertfication credit
Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicators LinkedIn Group
We are happy to announce that we have started a professional group for pest management professionals on LinkedIn and you are invited to join! You need not have a completed profile to join our group.
Benefits of joining the group:
- Connect with fellow commercial applicators in the state of Ohio
- Find new employees or a new employer
- Network to solve problems or answer questions: talk to other applicators about best practices; learn how they have dealt with pest management issues; ask questions!
- Learn of updates on latest research
- Be the first to hear about upcoming recertification, training opportunities and events
If you are new to LinkedIn, you may feel that setting up a profile is a daunting task. Please bear in mind that your profile is a work in progress (not written in stone) and can be updated continually! For additional information: LinkedIn Profile - FAQ | LinkedIn Help.
To connect to our group: Search for “Ohio Commercial Pesticide Applicators” or click: (99+) OSU Pesticide Safety Group | Groups | LinkedIn. You will need to request membership in the group (please allow 1-2 business days for approval).
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...