News & Events
2022 Commercial Recertification Opportunities
Live In-person Conferences
January 27, 2022 - Akron (John S. Knight Center)
February 10, 2022 - Columbus (NEW LOCATON - Ohio Expo Center - Kasich Center) - Masks Required
February 23, 2022 - Dayton Convention Center - Masks Required
Live Online Webinars
Select a webinar below to register.
2022 Self-Paced Online Recertification
The 2022 self-paced recertification will be open from January 18 to September 30
Wood Destroying Insect Inspection
2021 Commercial New Applicator Trainings
Registration and More Information Coming Soon
February 17, 2021
March 17, 2021
April 21, 2021
May 12, 2021
August 18, 2021 - Online Webinar
October 13, 2021 - Online Webinar - NOTE- Date has changed from Oct 6 to Oct 13
Clean Sweep August 2021: Agricultural Pesticide Disposal
The Ohio Department of Agricultural will be holding free events for agricultural pesticide disposal in Morrow, Portage, and Butler counties.
XTENDIMAX TRAINING INFORMATION
- Live webinars held every wednesday from 1/20/21-3/31/21
- Click here to see calendar and registration links
- Self-paced module coming soon
- Xtendimax product stewardship site: https://traits.bayer.com/Stewardship/Pages/Product-Stewardship.aspx
ENGENIA HERBICIDE TRAINING INFORMATION
- Self-paced online module: https://www.engeniaherbicide.com/training.html
- Engenia product stewardship site: www.engeniastewardship.com.
TAVIUM TRAINING INFORMATION
- Training is being updated for the 2021 season and will be available soon
- Tavium product stewardship site: https://www.syngenta-us.com/herbicides/tavium-application-stewardship
- No update available to date
List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, Coronavirus
Today, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing an expanded list of EPA-registered disinfectant products that have qualified for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The list contains nearly 200 additional products—including 40 new products that went through the agency’s expedited review process. The agency also made key enhancements to the web-based list to improve its usefulness. Read More Here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- Emerging Viral Pathogen Claims for SARS-CoV-2: Submission Information for Registrants
Respirator Fit Test: What is it & Why do it? (YouTube video)
Three New Factsheets!!
PEP-Talk, September 2018
In this Issue:
Glyphosate and Cancer in the News Again
New Requirements for Paraquat
Chlorpyrifos History and Current Status Ohio Sensitive Crop Registry
2016 Changes in the Federal Worker Protection Standard
Commercial Applicator Recertification Opportunities
Agricultural Fertilizer Certification
I need information on...